European parliament elections
On May 26, 2019 European Parliament elections will be held in Estonia. Estonian citizens living abroad have 3 options to vote: by post, at the Embassy (or Consulate General in New York) or electronically. All these activities take place before May, 26.
- 24/7 on page valimised.ee from May 16, 2019 from 9AM to May 22, 2019 6PM (Estonian time)
- Make sure that you have a functional ID card reader and up to date software.
- Submit a written application and a copy of your Estonian document by April 26, 2019
- You will be sent a voting card, which you have to return to the Embassy by May 13, 2019
At the Embassy in Washington:
May 11, 2019 from 9 AM to 9.45AM and 4.16 PM to 5.15PM
May 14, 2019 from 10AM to 4PM
- Bring a valid passport or ID card
More information about participating in elections when abroad: valimised.ee veebilehelt. Further information about e-voting: https://www.valimised.ee/et/e-haaletamine
Check that your documents are valid. If you need to renew the documents turn to the Embassy or the homepage of Police and Border Guard Board. (passi taotlemine ja ID-kaardi taotlemine).