European parliament elections
On May 26, 2019 European Parliament elections will be held in Estonia. Estonian citizens living abroad have 3 options to vote: by post, at the Embassy (or Consulate General in New York) or electronically. All these activities take place before May, 26.
- 24/7 on page valimised.ee from May 16, 2019 from 9AM to May 22, 2019 6PM (Estonian time)
- Make sure that you have a functional ID card reader and up to date software.
- Submit a written application and a copy of your Estonian document by April 26, 2019
- You will be sent a voting card, which you have to return to the Embassy by May 13, 2019
At the Embassy in Washington:
May 11, 2019 from 9 AM to 9.45AM and 4.16 PM to 5.15PM
May 14, 2019 from 10AM to 4PM
- Bring a valid passport or ID card