The Embassy of the Republic of Estonia in Washington D.C. is looking for a Driver/Handyman.
TYPE OF VACANCY
The vacancy is for a temporary contract of 12 months with the possibility of indeterminate extension.
Terms and conditions of employment will be proposed during interviews with selected candidates.
The key responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure the provision of transport services, according to diplomatic etiquette, to the
Ambassador, VIP´s, staff members and visitors;
- Maintain the Mission`s vehicles;
- Conduct basic maintenance tasks at the Embassy and the residence of the Ambassador;
- Undertake deliveries and collections, perform general office delivery;
- Assist with administrative tasks when required;
- Assist in the set up for events when required.
- Permit to live and work in the USA;
- Valid Driving License;
- Clean Driving Record;
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED;
- Fluency in English;
- At least two years of driving experience, prior job experience as a driver is an advantage;
- Team work ability, high flexibility and capacity to work under pressure, efficiency and resourcefulness;
- Able to work flexible hours including after office hours and weekends.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates for this position should send a cover letter, resume and references no later than August 31, 2022 to:
Embassy of Estonia
1990 K St. NW,
Washington, D.C. 20006
by email at: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.